PAST PROJECTSView some of our work with previous clients. All past roofing projects are located in Winnipeg and surrounding area.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR ROOFING PROJECT
Our team of experienced professional roofers is fully licensed, insured, and prepared for your residential roofing project. We are an adaptable crew and can efficiently finish your roofing project, whether it is a re-roof, new construction, or repairs to an existing roof.
For your flat roofing needs, we specialize in the installation of the Soprema Cold Apply system. It can be installed quickly and easily without the use of heat, flames, and heavy equipment; without sacrificing quality. The system uses industry-leading primers, base sheets, cap sheets, and sealants to make sure the end product is nothing short of excellent.
At the close of each project, we complete a thorough roof inspection. In the rare case an error is made we will rectify the issue. Our goal is your complete satisfaction; our team is not satisfied until you are.
Trudel Roofing Ltd. has partnered with Financeit to offer you affordable monthly, bi-weekly, or weekly payment options for your exterior home renovation or re-shingling project.
Speak with our team about the financing option that best suits your project’s needs, fill out a quick and easy application at home, get approved and let us take care of the rest!
Contact us for more information on available financing solutions!
WE ONLY USED THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
The roof over your head should protect the interior of your home, and look great. This standard is not achieved by quality workmanship alone, which is why at Trudel Roofing we only use top tier materials in all of our residential roofing projects.
Products used include:
- CertainTeed: Landmark Shingles
- CertainTeed: Landmark Pro Shingles
- CertainTeed: Shadow Ridge Shingles
- CertainTeed: Northgate Shingles
- CertainTeed: Flintlastic SA Low Slope Roofing
- CertainTeed: Roofrunner Synthetic Underlayment
- Duraflo: 60pro50 Vents
- Duraflo: Thermoplastic Plumbing Flashings
- Primex RV28 Fan Vents
- Lomanco Ridge Venting
Established in 2009, Trudel Roofing is a fully insured Winnipeg residential roofing company. We provide a 6-year workmanship guarantee for the quality and integrity of all our roofing installations. Our customer complaint track record is spotless; in all our years in business, we have successfully resolved any concerns to complete client satisfaction. If you would like to speak to a past client personally, please make a request using the contact form below.
The Trudel Roofing Difference
- Before each project, we complete a thorough site inspection and provide a written estimate. We want to make sure the project details are crystal clear, so your, and our, expectation is set before work starts.
- Trudel’s founder, Andrew Trudel, is on-site for all projects and available to answer all of your questions. Flexible initial inspection and meeting times can be arranged, including weekends and evenings.
- Every possible safety measure is taken to ensure that your home, and landscaping, stay in pristine condition and that our workers are safe.
- All waste materials from re-roofing, new construction, or repairs to an existing roof are recycled, instead of dumping them in a landfill. Trudel Roofing is vigorous in our commitment to keeping our roofing projects green and environmentally friendly.
- We take pride in our spotless job sites. When your roofing project with us is complete, a heavy-duty magnet is used to ensure no scrap materials were discarded on your property. Rest assured your home and yard will be in even better condition than when we arrived
We live in Winnipeg, a climate where we know snow is inevitable each year. As weather conditions change throughout the winter snow on your roof can melt and refreeze as ice. When ice forms on the rooftop surface it can lead to extensive damage to the roofing material and potentially the interior of your home.
Trust Trudel for complete rooftop snow and ice removal service.
Our team of trained professionals will make channels in the ice to promote drainage and prevent further buildup. We will remove existing ice where possible while maintaining the integrity of your roof and preventing damage.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Contact us today for your free quote!
All residential roofing projects are quoted based on our best knowledge of the project scope. Our experienced crew of Winnipeg roofers has an outstanding track record of completing projects on time and budget. We look forward to working with you!